Looking for a resort-like setting for your retirement? Want to remain active with a large array of social activities and clubs? Pinehurst and the surrounding area is most well know for its many golf courses and all the other fabulous things that it has to offer you.
- Many communities from which to choose, several gated, including lake, golf and equestrian communities. For more information on some of these communities go to the communities page.
- Mild climate - Moore County has a four season climate without harsh winters. Temperature Chart
- Many activities for most any hobby or sport. Golf, tennis, swimming, hiking, fitness, bridge, gardening are just a few of the many opportunities here in Moore County.
- Great health care facilities. First Health (Moore Regional Hospital) is an excellent facility located in Pinehurst.
- Clubs for me with similar interests in the area.
- Low property tax rates. Property taxes are well below $1.00 per $100 of value on your home. For example, Pinehurst property taxes are approximately $.80 per $100 of appraised value. So a $300,000 home's annual taxes are approximately $2,400.00. Taxes in the county vary depending on the municipality and fire district, but all remain below $1.00 per $100 of value on your property.
- Accessibility to shopping, theatres and many other services.
- A local community college for continuing education and cultural activities.
Come see why so many have decided to retire here. Please contact me today for more information on this beautiful area, and to schedule a tour of the area and available properties.
Please check the area Information page for links to area services.